Monday, August 4, 2008

the good old days...

i wasn't planning to blog today..but then, my long-lost friend, a classmate back in mrsm jeli, syikin wrote me a comment on my friendster, which then made me feel like writing...

well..to write everything about my school days would be impossible, as i switched my secondary school thrice..but let me made it brief...who knows one day i might get hit on my head and hilang ingatan ke pastu, at least i have my blog kan nak citer kat anak2 i pasal my school days...hihihi...gatai2...

to begin with, after my primary, i went to a boarding school, sek men sains pasir puteh, where i spent my form1 and 2..i don't know why, i just couldn't adapt to this school..even after 2 years, i was still crying each and every time i called abah and umi..abah and umi had to pay me a visit every single weekend, for 2 years they were being patient with me, long enough!heheh..only when i was at the end of my form2, they finally made up their mind and took me out of the school... i think they were afraid that me being very homesick will somehow affect my pmr later on..other than the part that i was being so homesick, and skolah tu slalu takde air time tu, i actually loved this school..i love my friends there, mcla, jue, leen, are-were, yus and sume lah yg lain2 tu...

so i went to sek men zainab1, a daily school, where i no longer have to stay in the hostel... BUT...sorry to say... it was way beyond my expectations..i never thought that a daily-schooling would be a hell for me..i don't know why, it was hard for me to find good friends there, plus the god-knows-who yang suke2 conteng2, made a mess on my desk, it made me regret a lot...but there's no way i can show or tell it to abah and umi..mati kena sekeh ngan diorang kan..

so i made my mind, somehow, someway, i have to get out of this school, and that was when i started putting all my effort, striving very hard, sbb nye is....i nak masuk MRSM form4 nanti... i don't wanna spend my next 2 years in zainab anymore..to my friends back in zainab, u guys are great, maybe it was just me who were being reluctant to open up and be friends with u guys, or maybe sbb korang dah kenal each other long enough, so it was hard for all of u to accept a stranger...i totally understand that....

so i made it..i was offered to mrsm jeli after my pmr...though at first it was a surprise to me, as i was expecting to go to mrsm pc ke, taiping ke...hahah berangan, but as i swore to myself to get out of zainab, i just accepted the offer...

so there was me, in mrsm jeli...but heyy...u never know what the future has to offer u...

there i met new friends.perfect, totally new strangers.. yeen, cheah, dilah, shaira, aqah,achik, aainaa,suzi, syikin etc2 (sorry korang, ramai sgt lah nk list out each and every one...but hey u guys are still my number one okay!!) we never knew each other before..but well, seriously, i am so grateful that our paths did crossed...

i learnt the meaning of true friendship here..though there were bad memories, with the seniors who always made dajal to me, kacau my things, put my teddies in the dining hall la, hid my toilettries, made a mess on my bed and all the uncountable things, but being surrounded with nice friends like u guys made me okay and i managed to just ignore all those stupid things that those stupid seniors did to me.. (if it happened that my seniors, or maybe my juniors, who did all those things to me, came to read my blog ni, shame on u lah people...)

when i got into form5, things were finally becoming fine.there were no longer seniors who can cari pasal with me, and those stupid juniors pun were busy facing their pmr..dah nak pmr tu tau pulak takut korang nk tehegeh2 mintak maaf kan...phhbbbtttt...hehhehe...

i really miss my mrsm days...where me and my friends just broke all the rules whenever we wanted to..ponteng surau, ponteng prep..and even ponteng skolah...and i just couldn't stop laughing when reminiscing how much those wardens (need i mention their names here???hehehe) hated us... but hey, we're not as jahat as they thought kan??? we're bad kids, but we never neglected our studies...tak kire lah how gatal and jahat i was back then, but when it comes to study, we're good at it...hahah prasan...

but hey...look at us now, me as a tak berapa nak jadi med-student, cheah is in her 3rd year in melaka-manipal, dilah in dublin also doing medic,aainaa also in med-school in russia, yeen pursuing her degree in pharmacy, shaira soon to be english teacher, aqah doing her aeronautic engineering,achik in accountancy, suzy (hg wat course pe sbenanye??) in uia..and syikin...our GTO-inspired add maths teacher...

and one thing that i will always remember...my first conversation with yeen...we were in the great hall during the orientation...when i think i might recognized her from somewhere...pikir punye pikir...she suddenly turned at me who was sitting behind her...and smiled to me....so i just asked...

yeen : haiiii.....

elida : haiiiii...ermm...eh....ade boifren eyh??? (boley tak tny mcm ni, but hey i have a point here, i think i knew her bf)

yeen : a'ah...ade2...hehehe... (boley tak bdk ni tak malu langsung....but that was just yeen!!)

elida : is he one of those hip-hoppers?? (actually takde la kot BI soklan tu, but to make it sound better, let's just assume the question was like this okay!)

yeen : a'ah..eeyyyy kenal kerr????

hehehe..so that was it...our very first conversation...and since yeen is well-known with her over-friendly tu, she introduced me to the others...

but that was then...we're so separated from each other now, everyone with own's life..god i miss u guys!!!

wah wah wah...what a long post lah....wellllll...specially dedicated to all my mrsm friends..sayang korang okay!!

but they said that in every girl's life, there'll be a friend who knows her better than the others, and whom she loves the most, and that would be NOOR AFIENNA CHE ZULKIFLI!! who knows kan fie, we're still friends after almost 12 years....maybe next post i'll write about me and fifie plak, how we become friends and everything..

and owh....my dear arif..u'll always be my boyfriend, my bestfriend, my everything..although tonight when u asked me,do i know how much u love me, and i said i don't...i actually knew it well enough, i always know how much u love me...and i love u more than that!!

till then, mwax!!

3 comments:

A Voice said...

Perhaps this would interest you ... KPMM 2008: ANSARA Mahu Terokai Persoalan DEB.

Your attendance and assistance to promote is greatly appreciated.

.fatin nabila. said...

hye..
ur name sounds familiar..
i pon ex-smspp..
yela,dlu mmg xde air kn..
azab je aser..
atleast,ur parents dekat, senang nk jmpe..
home-smsmpp - 5hours..
2bln skali blk or 2 bln skali jmpe family..
tp,skrg,azab itu suda abes, ;)..

*u senior i, ye dh aser..

SCIPP Alumni said...

feel free to join us at
http://scippalumni.blogspot.com/

thanx..

 
design by suckmylolly.com