Tuesday, August 5, 2008

misi pintu.

today was not good..an early morning incident ruined my day all along!!

as i'm having clinical today, i woke up at 7, took my shower, bersiap2 and whatnots...at 730, i was ready to leave the house, went to the front door, unlocked the door, pulled it but it was unopened..ok i tried again, this time, i pulled it harder..and still...tak terbukak2 jugak..

demmmmm....sah kena kunci dari luar lagi...i knew sape punye keje ni...my neighbour has a son aged around 6 i guess..this is not the first time he did this...the first time it happened, i had no idea sape la nak wat lawak bodoh locked us from the outside kan..and i just called the neighbour through the provided intercom, asking for her help to unlock the door...

and the 2nd time it happened, budak ni terkantoi, i was about to get out of my house when he was locking my door, and when i couldn't open the door, his atok heard the sound i was making from the inside, and he opened it for me..and when i got out of my door, i saw his atok was scolding him...so i just let him be...

and this time around...i think budak ni dah melampau...this is not funny at all!!! i called his house through the intercom, but it was unanswered...yer la kan pagi2 buta ni mane nye nak bangun lagi keling2 bodoh nii.. i was buntu for a while...nak kejut neela kesian kat die plak...lagi pun bukannye neela blh wat pape jgk kan...

then it came across my mind that i should ask for help from my friend, hanafi, he's staying in the first floor, but i wasn't sure which house it is...so i just picked up the intercom and randomly dialed for E-22...skali dengar sore keling tua jwb...hung up!!silap2..dialed for E-26 plak...hah nasib baik betol this time, lucky me hanafi was there, and he tgh siap2 nk g class jgk, so he just ran upstairs and opened up the door...

thank god i wasn't left by the bus, and if i was, siap la kena bomb rumah tu mlm ni.... but still i'm not satisfied...my friends said i should go and talk to that kid's mom, but knowing keling, mak ngan anak same je bodoh... and i've decided, jap lagi at around 12, i will sneak out quietly and i'll do the same thing kat rumah die plak..lantak die la...biar padan muka satu family takleh nak kluar pagi esok, and owh of course i'll unplug my intercom la kan...

i know it's just a silly thing, but hey, what if something bad just happened to me, say my house was caught on fire, and i was trapped inside, only because her stupid son found that it is funny to lock people from the outside..tak ke mati rentung me and neela kat dalam tu??

ok whatever lah..

on the other hand, since in the previous post, i wrote a quite lenghty story about my schooldays and my friends, arif asked me to write about us plak....hurmm..that idea had been on my mind one time before, but i just didn't have enough courage to make it real..nanti lah someday..i'll write about it..maybe i'll begin with how i got to know him, our first conversation (yang mane pun tk ingat..kena pk2 dulu ni...), our first date, and the next2 date..alaaa brape kali jer pon kitorang had the chance to go out on a date since i went back ari tu for only 2 weeks....

and owh...it's august already..meaning...(drumroll pleaseeeee)......... I'M GOING BACK HOME THE VERY NEXT MONTH!!!!!! yippp yippppp!!! also means that my internal assessment is coming soon...sighhhh...i think i should have started my revision by now...

ok lah. i'm going on a mission nih...MISI PINTU!!wish me luck....hehehe..

till then, mwax!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com